12:00 am
(60 minutes)

Remind Me

Construction Intervention
Blarney Stone
TV-PG (L)

Construction expert Charlie Frattini and his top-notch crew try to save the Blarney Stone Bar and Restaurant, a New York City institution that's been struggling since the 9/11 attack on their neighboring Twin Towers.

1:00 am
(60 minutes)

Remind Me

American Loggers
Winter Strikes Back
TV-PG (L)

A wicked snowstorm hits Millinocket and catches the Pelletiers off guard. Massive equipment breakdowns cause tempers to flare and Eldon lashes out at Jeff for his lack of preparation. Then, Lester Dube recalls his father's frigid brush with death.

2:00 am
(60 minutes)

Remind Me

Overhaulin'
Beverly Hills Camaro
TV-G, CC

Actor Ian Ziering is a car guy who's been trying to trick out a '68 Camaro for years. Ian thinks the shop where his Camaro is locked up is about to go bankrupt, which gives the team time to perfect the car.

9:00 am
(60 minutes)

Remind Me

Overhaulin'
52 Pickup
TV-G, CC

John has had his classic 1952 GMC truck for a long time. He always wanted to fix it up but never had the time or the money for a rebuild. That all changed after his family got hold of Overhaulin' and set Chip Foose loose on the pick-up.

10:00 am
(60 minutes)

Remind Me

Overhaulin'
Soldier's Ride
TV-G, CC

Frankie Jr. was a soldier in the Iraq war. He came home and started a father/son project with his dad, Frank Sr.: rebuilding a 1966 Chevelle. But after Dad and Mom Alma contacted Overhaulin', it quickly became a secret team project.

11:00 am
(60 minutes)

Remind Me

Overhaulin'
Chip & AJ Trading Places
TV-G, CC

Michelle and Megan are more like sisters than mother-and-daughter. Megan's good grades earned her money for a car, and she got a good deal on a 1963 Comet, but she needs more money to have work done on the car.

12:00 pm
(60 minutes)

Remind Me

Overhaulin'
Search & Rescue
TV-G, CC

Mat is a straight A high school student, volunteers in search and rescue and is an Eagle Scout. He drives his grandfather's old '88 Chevy pickup truck that's seen better days. Mat's dad, Jim, would like the Overhaulin' team to give the truck a makeover.

1:00 pm
(60 minutes)

Remind Me

Overhaulin'
52 Pickup
TV-G, CC

John has had his classic 1952 GMC truck for a long time. He always wanted to fix it up but never had the time or the money for a rebuild. That all changed after his family got hold of Overhaulin' and set Chip Foose loose on the pick-up.

2:00 pm
(60 minutes)

Remind Me

Overhaulin'
Soldier's Ride
TV-G, CC

Frankie Jr. was a soldier in the Iraq war. He came home and started a father/son project with his dad, Frank Sr.: rebuilding a 1966 Chevelle. But after Dad and Mom Alma contacted Overhaulin', it quickly became a secret team project.

3:00 pm
(60 minutes)

Remind Me

Overhaulin'
Chip & AJ Trading Places
TV-G, CC

Michelle and Megan are more like sisters than mother-and-daughter. Megan's good grades earned her money for a car, and she got a good deal on a 1963 Comet, but she needs more money to have work done on the car.

4:00 pm
(60 minutes)

Remind Me

Deadliest Catch
Friends and Rivals
TV-PG (L), CC

The Aleutian Ballad is knocked on its side by a vicious wave, stripping the ship of power and leaving the crew scrambling in the dark. Meanwhile, the exhausted crews of the Time Bandit, the Maverick, and the Rollo endure rough weather.

5:00 pm
(30 minutes)

Remind Me

Cash Cab: After Dark
Episode 6
TV-PG (L), CC

Night falls on New York, the city that never sleeps! In Cash Cab After Dark, the city is livelier, the stakes are higher, and the prize money is doubled! Host Ben Bailey picks up unsuspecting passengers and takes them for a ride in his game show taxi.

5:30 pm
(30 minutes)

Remind Me

Cash Cab: After Dark
Episode 13
TV-PG (L), CC

Night falls on New York, the city that never sleeps! In Cash Cab After Dark, the city is livelier, the stakes are higher, and the prize money is doubled! Host Ben Bailey picks up unsuspecting passengers and takes them for a ride in his game show taxi.

6:00 pm
(30 minutes)

Remind Me

Cash Cab
Episode 61
TV-G, CC

Unsuspecting New York City taxi passengers hail a cab and suddenly find themselves on a TV game show. They can win money for correctly answering a series of fun trivia questions. But answer three questions wrong -- and they're out on the street.

6:30 pm
(30 minutes)

Remind Me

Cash Cab
Deadliest Catch Captains
TV-PG, CC

In this special episode, the Cash Cab picks up the Alaskan crab boat captains and crew from Deadliest Catch. Watch as they try to haul in as much cash as they can for their favorite charities.

7:00 pm
(60 minutes)

Remind Me

Deadliest Catch - Best of Season 5
Opilio Crab
TV-14 (LV), CC

Ice and storms threaten to end the 2009 Opilio crab season before it starts. But for one competitive skipper, no weather report can keep him in port. One killer wave is a harbinger for a season of maydays and smashed boats.

8:00 pm
(60 minutes)

Remind Me

Deadliest Catch
Slow Burn
TV-14 (LV)

The 2009 King crab season begins with tensions at an all time high. One deckhand threatens to quit, while another sets his pre-mature sights on the wheelhouse. When the captains gather for their annual meeting, a line is crossed.

9:00 pm
(60 minutes)

Remind Me

Deadliest Catch
Breaking 'Em In
TV-14 (L)

It?s week two of King season and a storm looms as the fleet hauls their first crab. One greenhorn cramps up after just a few pots, while two junior deckhands are tested on unfamiliar boats. But it?s the veteran deckhands that try the Skippers? patience.

10:00 pm
(60 minutes)

Remind Me

Construction Intervention
Just Wingin' It
TV-PG (L)

Charlie and his crew help Harlem New York City Fire Fighter and local hero Walter Lewis save his neighborhood Hot Wing Shop after a bad construction job forced him to go out of business indefinitely.

11:00 pm
(60 minutes)

Remind Me

Deadliest Catch
Slow Burn
TV-14 (LV)

The 2009 King crab season begins with tensions at an all time high. One deckhand threatens to quit, while another sets his pre-mature sights on the wheelhouse. When the captains gather for their annual meeting, a line is crossed.